North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexographic & Semi-rotary Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting/Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram Systems, Coating & Laminating, Slitter Rewinders, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Located in West Hartford, Connecticut
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexographic & Semi-rotary Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting/
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Slitter Rewinder Machines
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Security & RFID Solutions
- OLBRICH is expanding its already more than extensive range of available coating technologies in its technical center in Bocholt. The coating specialist from Bocholt starts with its newly available dual layer slot die from Nordson EDI exactly where many ideas could not be implemented until now due to low process speeds. Many products do not obtain Read more...
- Label & Labeling Article Edale’s work to change the market’s perception of the company from a narrow web press manufacturer to an engineering company continues at pace. “People think of us as a flexo label press manufacturer, but that’s becoming less and less true,” states James Boughton, managing director of Edale. Of course, his Read more...
- Hungarian label producer Norma has purchased a 9 color Edale FL3 printing press with UV curing. The large label and packaging manufacturer plans to use the FL3 press for the production of IML, self-adhesive, multi-layer and extra-large labels, as well as for laminates, hot-melt application and specialties. Norma’s new FL3 has a special 41-inch Read more...
- Posted on WhatTheyThink? Kathy Holmes at K&W Finishing offers the traditional die cutting, coating, and other bindery services. But this 2nd-generation binder has taken the company into the 21st century with laser die cutting. READ MORE >
- Published in Labels and Labeling Edale has appointed HKM as its distributor for the Polish market. HKM was founded in 1998 and offers a range of services to the flexographic print industry. They started with pre-owned machinery, but with the growing needs of polish market they started to look for a reliable and innovative partner Read more...
Labelexpo Americas, September 25-27, 2018
Location: Rosemont, IL
Products on Exhibit: TBD