North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexo & Offset Print Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Foil Stamping & Embossing, Coating & Laminating, Slitter Rewinders, Web & Sheet Cleaning Systems and Security & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Located in West Hartford, Connecticut
For more than 40 years, Matik, Inc. has been the premier North American supplier of advanced equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. With headquarters in Connecticut and several regional sales offices across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability. Click HERE to view our full product line, EMAIL us, or call us at 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323.
Matik Service provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for European equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response by EMAIL or by calling 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323. Many parts are in-stock at our Connecticut location. Matik Service is committed to prompt delivery and high-performance applications to help maintain optimum efficiency and productivity.
Equipment and Applications Include:
- Sales and strong interest highlights Codimag’s Aniflo end-to-end workflow debut at Labelexpo Europe 2017Label press manufacturer Codimag reported significant interest in its Aniflo-based VIVA 340 Evolution printing lines and pre-press workflow at Labelexpo Europe 2017. Several deals will be finalised in the coming weeks after a show which saw multiple live demonstrations of the technology, requested by printers for various retailing applications. Codimag products are sold and serviced Read more...
- At Labelexpo Europe 2017, Edale will be showcasing the new EFX Print Bar. It is a digital solution for added value embellishment of labels and packaging. Using the EFX Print Bar offers four different digital embellishment solutions: EFX DF (digital foil) EFX DW (digital white) EFX HB (high-build varnish) EFX PR (digital peal and read) Read more...
- Multi-Disciplined Published on Flexography.org “As label and packaging printers continue to struggle with shorter run lengths, many are focused on maximizing press up time to generate the most income and best return on investment (ROI),” explains Steven Leibin, executive vice president/business development, Matik, Inc., the exclusive North American distributor for Edale. “New automation technologies/features can Read more...
- Bringing efficient narrow-web production and new opportunities Bondoufle, France, 12 April, 2017: Codimag will present the new, energy-saving IST MBS UV LEDcure solution for its label presses at UV Days 2017, organised and hosted by its partner, IST METZ GmbH, 15-18 May, in Nürtingen, Germany. At the event, a Codimag Viva 340 press will be Read more...
- The Gietz FSA 1060 Foil Commander, an industry leader in products worldwide, is available for customer on-site demos at the Gietz factory in Switzerland May 1 to May 12. Contact a Matik sales manager today to learn more about the opportunity to visit. READ MORE >
RFID Journal LIVE, April 10-12, 2018
Location: Orlando, FL
Converters Expo, April 17-18, 2018
Location: Green Bay, WI
Labelexpo Americas, September 25-27, 2018
Location: Rosemont, IL