North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram, Coating & Laminating, Slitter Rewinders Converting Machinery, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security ID & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Located in West Hartford, Connecticut
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Slitter Rewinder Converting Machinery
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Security ID & RFID Solutions
- Published in Converting Today Offering quality and efficient solutions that are tailored to label printers’ needs, Codimag is the world leader in intermittent waterless offset label printing. Its new Aniflo technology combines offset quality, flexo simplicity and digital flexibility to provide its clients with state-of-the-art label-printing presses. The New Age of Printing Presses, Codimag Converting Read more...
- Published in Packaging Europe Keeping an eye on the line – innovation in inspection technology Inspection technology plays a vital part in the packaging industry to prevent on-pack errors or contamination, which could result in high costs and damage to brands. Elisabeth Skoda explores innovations in print inspection, vision inspection, x-ray inspection and inline inspection Read more...
- Label and Labeling French printer Imprimerie Billet has chosen a Codimag Viva 340 Aniflo press with in-line finishing for efficient Champagne label production. The press specified is a 5-color press with extensive high-value in-line finishing capabilities. Using waterless offset inks and plates, Aniflo technology features an offset printing unit with an anilox delivery system to Read more...
- Based in San Diego, California; print experts DPI Direct have invested in an 8-color Edale FL3 flexographic press with 430 mm web width, AiiR system (including pressure control) as well as a converting automation pack which includes semi-rotary die cutting, automatic die load and unload, auto set sheer and back slitting. Sold via Edale’s North Read more...
- Label and Labeling Imprimerie Ideale is set to become one of the largest suppliers of packaging solutions for Morocco and Africa. Imprimerie Ideale has selected Edale to help boost its positioning in the carton packaging market. With 14,000 square meters of production space, Imprimerie Ideale is set to become one of the largest suppliers Read more...