North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foiling, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram, Coating & Laminating, Slitter Rewinders Converting Machinery, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security ID & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
For more than 40 years, Matik, Inc. has been the premier North American supplier of advanced equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. With headquarters in Connecticut U.S. and several regional sales offices across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability. Click HERE to view our full product line, EMAIL us, or call us at 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323.Matik Service
Matik Service provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for European equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response by EMAIL or by calling 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323. Many parts are in-stock at our Connecticut location. Matik Service is committed to prompt delivery and high-performance applications to help maintain optimum efficiency and productivity.
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Hot Foil Stamping, Cold Foil Technology, Embossing & Hologram
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Slitter Rewinder Converting Machinery
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Security ID & RFID Solutions
- UK label printers Amberley have invested in an 8 color Edale FL3 with AiiR Print Automation pack, Advanced Register Pack, Semi-Rotary Die Cutting and a Peel & Reveal module. Based in Dorset UK, Amberley have established a reputation as one of the UK’s premier label production companies and have developed packaging for an extensive range of Read more...
- WEST HARTFORD, Conn.—Matik, Inc., a leading distributor of European converting, packaging and printing machinery in North America has appointed Steve Leibin president of the company. The previous president, Wolfgang Ripper has transitioned into the chief executive officer (CEO) position and will work with Leibin. Leibin has served within the packaging industry since 2001. During Read more...
- WEST HARTFORD, Conn.— Vinfoil, headquartered in The Netherlands, has appointed Matik, Inc. as the premier supplier and service provider for its cold foiling systems. Offering savings over other foil technologies, Vinfoil’s advanced cold foiling systems include Micro, Infigo®, Optima® and VIFOP™ Software. “We are proud to announce that Matik and Vinfoil have joined forces,” Read more...
- Published in Converting Today Offering quality and efficient solutions that are tailored to label printers’ needs, Codimag is the world leader in intermittent waterless offset label printing. Its new Aniflo technology combines offset quality, flexo simplicity and digital flexibility to provide its clients with state-of-the-art label-printing presses. The New Age of Printing Presses, Codimag Converting Read more...
- Published in Packaging Europe Keeping an eye on the line – innovation in inspection technology Inspection technology plays a vital part in the packaging industry to prevent on-pack errors or contamination, which could result in high costs and damage to brands. Elisabeth Skoda explores innovations in print inspection, vision inspection, x-ray inspection and inline inspection Read more...
NORDMECCANICA – SEI Laser Open House, May 8 – 10, 2018
Location: Strada dell’Orsina, 16 – 29122 Piacenza – Italy