MATIK is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely. Nothing is more important to us than the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
We want to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary measures in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, in line with guidelines from the World Health Organization, the CDC and local Government and Health Authorities.
- Restricting employee travel.
- Evaluating scheduled visits to determine business criticality.
- For visits deemed business critical, establishing a pre-visit declaration to be completed prior to entering a customer’s location.
- Requiring self-quarantine for employees returning from, or in close contact with people returning from affected areas.
- Implementing intensified cleaning and sanitation standards at our locations, including reinforced advice to employees on good personal hygiene and hand washing procedures.
- Establishing processes for managing any individuals feeling unwell onsite.
- Actively identifying possible risk scenarios and developing mitigation plans.
The above measures are continually reviewed and will be adapted to the ever-evolving situation.
We want to also let everyone know that our factories in Europe are remaining in production and shipping parts daily. As a US based supplier Matik will continue to provide responsive parts & service support to our customers.