OLBRICH has been setting standards in the wallpaper industry with their innovative production systems for over 70 years. Thanks to this continuous innovation, they are now the largest supplier of machines for this special industry. In the past twelve years alone, their engineers and process engineers have implemented hundreds of projects – including more than 60 combined printing systems for the pan-European wallpaper industry.
Machines from OLBRICH offer you maximum productivity and economy as well as an extraordinary variety of possible applications. You can rely on our personal advice, on-time deliveries and detailed documentation of all relevant parameters.
With their systems, you can easily create a variety of different decors using a wide variety of materials. Maximum reliability and quick conversion options for minimal downtimes are a matter of course for your OLBRICH systems.
With OLBRICH systems, you can rely on maximum precision and maximum reproducibility. The individual components of our machines work down to a tenth of a millimeter. At the same time, you have the choice between a wide variety of wallpaper coating processes and media.
Our systems offer you maximum production security and first-class results. For example, you can implement high-quality coatings for duplex and simplex wallpapers, PVC compact or hot stamping wallpapers and foam wallpapers – optionally with paper or non-woven backing.
The working widths of our coating systems are 47.24 inches (1,200 millimeters), the production speeds are up to 328 feet (100 meters) per minute. The application weights range from 2.12 ounces (60 grams) to well over 21.16 ounces (600 grams) per square meter. Thanks to the particular ease of cleaning of our machines, you benefit from a favorable ratio between production and cleaning times.
- Coatings using a screen template
- Reverse roll coater
- PVC coating systems
- Integration of subsequent printing processes
- Gravure units
- Screen printing units
- Flexographic printing units
- combined printing systems
- Rolls with and without a sleeve
- automatic length measurement
- Winding hardness setting of the wallpaper rolls
- Embossing surface structures
- Register stamping
- Hot vinyl stamping machines
- Smooth product layers
- Upper Dryer
- Lower Dryer
Drive and Control Technologies
- Conception and implementation of the drive technology
- Switchgear planning and construction
- Software engineering for PLC
- Visualization systems
- Support and support for IQ and OQ
- Service for the entire service life
- Retrofittings and upgrades
OBLRICH Wallpaper Industry Brochure