North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexo Web Presses, Narrow Web Presses, Large Flexo Web Presses, Label Finishing, Modular Printing and Finishing Solutions: Lombardi
Coating & Laminating Production Lines | Web Products, Wallpaper, Floor Coverings and Textile: OLBRICH GmbH
Register Control Systems | Register control for label printing machines: SENSOTEC
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology | Newsprint, Corrugated Board, Tissue, Non-woven, Film, Glass & Label Print (Among Others): Kelva
Security ID & RFID Solutions | Production of Plastic Cards, Chip Cards, RFID Cards & Inlays, NID Cards, E-passports, E-visa-stickers and RFID Labels: Melzer GmbH
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier of premier equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability.
Matik provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for our equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response. Most commonly used parts are in-stock and available for immediate shipment, and we get regular shipments from Europe with additional parts.
- WEST HARTFORD, Conn.—Happy customers are the measure of success at Orbytel Printing & Packaging, which specializes in delivering high-quality printed labels and folding cartons for any-size order, quickly at an affordable price. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has a mix of digital and traditional printing equipment to help deliver on that promise. Until recently, Read more...
- SEI Laser recently held a converting open house in October at their facility in Italy. Attendees also joined the presentation virtually. Here’s what happened at the event. Paperone 7000, the system designed for the processing of packaging and folding carton in B1 format, flagship of the homonymous family of laser systems designed for digital laser Read more...
- SEI Laser announces the introduction of the Paperone 7000 packaging and folding carton digital converting and finishing system. It is the most technologically advanced system for digital converting and finishing of B1 sheet materials. Paperone 7000 is the new modular laser-based solution for real-time digital die cutting and creasing. It is compatible with paperboard, cardboard, Read more...
- Article by Giancarlo Caimmi in Converting Quarterly Diecutting, in the traditional mechanical version, has been used in web-related converting since the early days of the technology. Initially, it was used to cut see-through windows in postal envelopes. Then, with the growth of paper packaging and flexible packaging, it was used to provide additional value to Read more...
- Article in the Hartford Business Journal by Matthew Broderick Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the U.S. in mid-March, many sectors of the U.S. economy have been severely impacted. Certain goods, however, such as food, online alcohol sales, and personal hygiene products have had tremendous growth. The hand-sanitizer market alone is expected to skyrocket from Read more...