Move Your Business and Profits Forward
North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Increase revenue and profits, improve efficiency, outperform your competition, and grow your business with premier European equipment from Matik, Inc. Advanced technologies and equipment from SEI Laser, OLBRICH, Melzer, Kelva, SENSOTEC and others have been proven worldwide to help companies:
- Work smarter
- Offer unique capabilities
- Create customized products in small and large quantities
- Open new market niches
- Reduce labor and waste
- Achieve better results
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier for premier European equipment used for acrylic/LED backlighting, commercial printing, converting, flexible packaging, folding carton, labels, RFID and security tags, transdermal drug delivery and more. Our factory-trained technicians provide preventive maintenance for our equipment, and our expert staff performs quality inspections, diagnosis, repairs and aftercare.
We sell and service a variety of state-of-the-art equipment:
Make the move to improve your quality, speed, efficiency and flexibility. You’ll wish you had done it sooner.
- TLF Graphics, a printing company in Rochester, New York, has been using digital printing, automation and a dedicated workforce to triple its business. The company has a mantra of “Find a way to say yes,” which reflects its customer-centric approach. TLF Graphics uses SEI Laser’s automation systems to help it meet its customers’ needs. Read more...
- SEI Laser, a leading manufacturer of laser cutting systems, introduces X-Series, the fastest laser plotters on the market. SEI Laser’s X-Series includes the X-Type Laser Plotter System (for signage), X-Wave Conveyor (for textile) and X-Wave Converting (for corrugated). The X-TYPE Laser Plotter System is the fastest, medium-format plotter laser available. It delivers cutting and marking Read more...
- The flexible-packaging market in North America continues to change and grow. This evolution is driven by busy lifestyles, high market penetration of ready-to-eat meals, and the demand for longer product shelf life. Flexible packaging is commonly used for food products, such as snacks, dairy, smoothies and others. Peel-off lids, microwave pouches and easy-open perforations Read more...
- Sign Ink, LLC, located in Ashland, Va., provides wholesale large-format signage solutions, such as banners, cut vinyl, roll decals, wraps, displays, floor and window graphics as well as plastic, wood and metal signage. To meet growing demand for unique, creative and highly technical products, the company recently invested in SEI Laser’s Mercury plotter and FLEXI BLU Read more...
- Matik, Inc. is excited to welcome Chris Baldwin to its team. Baldwin is Matik’s Midwest sales manager for SEI Laser. Baldwin has more than 30 years of experience in the label and printing industry. He started his career as a press operator and worked his way up to sales manager. He leveraged his experience Read more...
- Coming soon