North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing and Flexible Packaging, Cold Foil Technology, Embossing and Hologram Label, Folding Carton and Commercial Print: Codimag, SEI Laser, Vinfoil
Flexo Web Presses, Narrow Web Presses, Large Flexo Web Presses, Label Finishing, Modular Printing and Finishing Solutions: Lombardi
Coating & Laminating Production Lines | Web Products, Wallpaper, Floor Coverings and Textile: OLBRICH GmbH
Register Control Systems | Register control for label printing machines: SENSOTEC
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology | Newsprint, Corrugated Board, Tissue, Non-woven, Film, Glass & Label Print (Among Others): Kelva
Security ID & RFID Solutions | Production of Plastic Cards, Chip Cards, RFID Cards & Inlays, NID Cards, E-passports, E-visa-stickers and RFID Labels: Melzer GmbH
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier of premier equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability.
Matik provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for our equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response. Most commonly used parts are in-stock and available for immediate shipment, and we get regular shipments from Europe with additional parts.
- SEI Laser announces the introduction of the Paperone 7000 packaging and folding carton digital converting and finishing system. It is the most technologically advanced system for digital converting and finishing of B1 sheet materials. Paperone 7000 is the new modular laser-based solution for real-time digital die cutting and creasing. It is compatible with paperboard, cardboard, Read more...
- Article by Giancarlo Caimmi in Converting Quarterly Diecutting, in the traditional mechanical version, has been used in web-related converting since the early days of the technology. Initially, it was used to cut see-through windows in postal envelopes. Then, with the growth of paper packaging and flexible packaging, it was used to provide additional value to Read more...
- Article in the Hartford Business Journal by Matthew Broderick Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the U.S. in mid-March, many sectors of the U.S. economy have been severely impacted. Certain goods, however, such as food, online alcohol sales, and personal hygiene products have had tremendous growth. The hand-sanitizer market alone is expected to skyrocket from Read more...
- Lombardi Converting Machinery S.p.A., headquartered in Italy, has appointed Matik, Inc. as the distributor and service provider for its printing and converting equipment. The product line includes modular narrow- and mid-web flexographic presses, from 13 to 43 inches, hybrid inkjet presses and label finishing equipment. “We are proud to announce that Matik and Lombardi have Read more...
- Kelva Web Cleaning System Solves Fiberglass Dust Problem for Carlisle, a Manufacturer of Roofing UnderlaymentWEST HARTFORD, Conn.— Carlisle Construction Materials, located in Carlisle, Pa., had for many years been looking for a solution to minimize fiberglass dust dispersed into the air during manufacturing of its Water and Ice Protection (WIP®) 100 self-adhesive shingle underlayment. The Kelva noncontact web cleaning system, distributed in North America by Matik, Inc., delivered. It Read more...