Move Your Business and Profits Forward
North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Increase revenue and profits, improve efficiency, outperform your competition, and grow your business with premier European equipment from Matik, Inc. Advanced technologies and equipment from SEI Laser, OLBRICH, Melzer, Kelva, SENSOTEC and others have been proven worldwide to help companies:
- Work smarter
- Offer unique capabilities
- Create customized products in small and large quantities
- Open new market niches
- Reduce labor and waste
- Achieve better results
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier for premier European equipment used for acrylic/LED backlighting, commercial printing, converting, flexible packaging, folding carton, labels, RFID and security tags, transdermal drug delivery and more. Our factory-trained technicians provide preventive maintenance for our equipment, and our expert staff performs quality inspections, diagnosis, repairs and aftercare.
We sell and service a variety of state-of-the-art equipment:
Make the move to improve your quality, speed, efficiency and flexibility. You’ll wish you had done it sooner.
- Matik, Inc. is excited to welcome Chris Baldwin to its team. Baldwin is Matik’s Midwest sales manager for SEI Laser. Baldwin has more than 30 years of experience in the label and printing industry. He started his career as a press operator and worked his way up to sales manager. He leveraged his experience Read more...
- Southern Champion Tray delivers rapid response with an investment in SEI Laser’s Paperone 7000 systemhttps://youtu.be/l8Wf4uJKPBY Founded in 1927, Southern Champion Tray (SCT) manufactures high-quality paperboard packaging for retail food, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical, bakery, food service and other products. Speed-to-market has become extremely important for SCT’s customers. As early adopters of digital printing, the company has incorporated a rapid-response model in their Mansfield, Tex., location, including an investment in an Read more...
- Repacorp’s investment in a Labelmaster is an important part of its robust equipment and facility contingency strategy. READ MORE >
- Happy holidays from your friends at Matik. 2022 is coming to a close and we hope your holiday season is filled with joy. We look forward to helping you Move Forward in 2023 and beyond. Watch how we created our laser-finished holiday card. READ MORE >
- To maintain its reputation for reliability, speed and quality, Andy Heinl, vice president of digital labels at Repacorp has a robust equipment and facility contingency strategy. Heinl’s investment in a Labelmaster from SEI Laser is an important part of this plan. SEI Laser equipment is sold and serviced in North America through Matik, Inc. Learn Read more...
- May 7 – 10
- Location: Rosemont, IL
- Sept. 11 – 3
- Booth: 9864
- Location: Las Vegas