North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing and Flexible Packaging, Embossing and Hologram Label, Folding Carton and Commercial Print: SEI Laser
Flexo Web Presses, Narrow Web Presses, Large Flexo Web Presses, Label Finishing, Modular Printing and Finishing Solutions: Lombardi
Coating & Laminating Production Lines | Web Products, Wallpaper, Floor Coverings and Textile: OLBRICH GmbH
Register Control Systems | Register control for label printing machines: SENSOTEC
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology | Newsprint, Corrugated Board, Tissue, Non-woven, Film, Glass & Label Print (Among Others): Kelva
Security ID & RFID Solutions | Production of Plastic Cards, Chip Cards, RFID Cards & Inlays, NID Cards, E-passports, E-visa-stickers and RFID Labels: Melzer GmbH
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier of premier equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability.
Matik provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for our equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response. Most commonly used parts are in-stock and available for immediate shipment, and we get regular shipments from Europe with additional parts.
- Coating & Converting, C2 Europe exclusive interview with CEO Bastian Kuhl, CTO Rolf Langkamp and CSO Esa-Matti Aalto from Olbrich Group At Olbrich Group (Bocholt, Germany) much has changed since the integration of Polytype Converting. New structures and an even more comprehensive offering to the customers are regarded as positive signs for the future of Read more...
- Article by Wyatte Grantham-Philips from USA Today ‘Tis the season for gift giving. And waste. If you’re surrounded by endless wrapping paper, festive bows and Christmas cards this holiday, it’s important to note proper recycling protocols — especially for paper products, the most recycled material in the U.S, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. “Millions of Americans can Read more...
- Carbon dioxide laser-processed components find their way into almost all areas of a typical vehicle. Article by Louise May from Industrial Laser Solutions Modern automotive manufacturing uses a broad range of different materials, including plastics, metals, textiles, glass, and rubber. High-end and luxury vehicles may feature state-of-the-art carbon fiber alongside traditional materials such as wood Read more...
- WEST HARTFORD, Conn.—Happy customers are the measure of success at Orbytel Printing & Packaging, which specializes in delivering high-quality printed labels and folding cartons for any-size order, quickly at an affordable price. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has a mix of digital and traditional printing equipment to help deliver on that promise. Until recently, Read more...
- SEI Laser recently held a converting open house in October at their facility in Italy. Attendees also joined the presentation virtually. Here’s what happened at the event. Paperone 7000, the system designed for the processing of packaging and folding carton in B1 format, flagship of the homonymous family of laser systems designed for digital laser Read more...