North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foiling, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram, Coating & Laminating, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security ID & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
For more than 40 years, Matik, Inc. has been the premier North American supplier of advanced equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. With headquarters in Connecticut U.S. and several regional sales offices across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability. Click HERE to view our full product line, EMAIL us, or call us at 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323.
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foil Technology, Embossing & Hologram
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Register Control Systems
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Security ID & RFID Solutions
- Matik, Inc. appoints Bill Strake – Eastern Region Sales for Vinfoil Cold Foil Solutions Strake’s deep understanding of cold foiling applications and processes offers Matik customers a consultative advisor to help improve their profitability West Hartford, CT, November 6th, 2019— Matik, Inc. (www.matik.com), a North American distributor of premier European print and packaging Read more...
- Hot shrinkable wrap, also referred to as shrink ﬁlm or shrink wrap, is a versatile polymer material used for the packaging of ﬁnished goods. Heat is applied to the ﬁlm – by either a conveyor heat tunnel or an electric or gas heat gun – which catalyzes the ﬁlm to shrink tightly around the item Read more...
- Modiﬁed Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) is well established in the food industry and continues to gain in importance. MAP means, that the natural ambient air in the package is replaced by a gas or gas mixture, often nitrogen and carbon dioxide. This packaging under a protective atmosphere preserves the quality of fresh produce over a longer Read more...
- What is great about this new packaging is the resealable top designed to help keep the cookies fresh. The design is called “snack n’ seal” and that’s amazing. Although folks in the baby products industry had used the idea before other applications, Kraft’s re-purposing of resealable plastics layers was so innovative it won an Read more...
- Flexible packages are made from elastic—ﬂexible materials which are easily formed after ﬁlling them with a product. The main material used in the production of flexible bags and sacks is plastics. The ﬂexible packages are made from ﬁlms and ﬂexible laminates. They are used in retail and institutional food and non-food as well as Read more...
2020 Schedule Coming Soon