North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foiling, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram, Coating & Laminating, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security ID & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
For more than 40 years, Matik, Inc. has been the premier North American supplier of advanced equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. With headquarters in Connecticut U.S. and several regional sales offices across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability. Click HERE to view our full product line, EMAIL us, or call us at 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323.
Matik Service provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for European equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response by EMAIL or by calling 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323. Many parts are in-stock at our Connecticut location. Matik Service is committed to prompt delivery and high-performance applications to help maintain optimum efficiency and productivity.
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foil Technology, Embossing & Hologram
Label, Folding Carton & Commercial Print: Codimag, SEI Laser, Vinfoil
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Web Products, Wallpaper, Floor Coverings & Textile: OLBRICH GmbH
Register Control Systems
Register control for label printing machines: SENSOTEC
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Newsprint, Corrugated Board, Tissue, Non-woven, Film, Glass & Label Print (Among Others): Kelva
Security ID & RFID Solutions
Production of Plastic Cards, Chip Cards, RFID Cards & Inlays, NID Cards, E-passports, E-visa-stickers & RFID Labels: Melzer GmbH
- SEI Laser equipment allows manufacturers to meet the urgent need for personal protective equipment (PPE), including face masks, face shields and transparent barriers in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. SEI Laser’s NRGL is a precision laser for cutting roll-fed textiles and other materials. Mercury delivers high-speed cutting of acrylic and plastics. Below are some of the Read more...
- MATIK is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely. Nothing is more important to us than the health and well-being of our employees and customers. We want to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary measures in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, in line with guidelines from the World Health Organization, the CDC and Read more...
- SEI Laser, a leading manufacturer of laser systems since 1982, will be present at the next edition of Euroshop in Hall 3 stand D82 to present you the latest technological innovations introduced for the Retail market and the complete range of laser systems specifically designed for processing, cutting, marking and converting acrylic sheets, plastics, textile, Read more...
- Article by Packaging World At PACK Expo Las Vegas 2019 the Matik booth featured, among other things, the SEI Laser PackMaster WD. Matik is the exclusive North American distributor of SEI equipment. This laser system is designed for laser cutting, laser scoring, or macro- or micro-perforation of single- or multi-layer flexible films. Compatible materials include Read more...
- Matik, Inc. appoints Bill Strake – Eastern Region Sales for Vinfoil Cold Foil Solutions Strake’s deep understanding of cold foiling applications and processes offers Matik customers a consultative advisor to help improve their profitability West Hartford, CT, November 6th, 2019— Matik, Inc. (www.matik.com), a North American distributor of premier European print and packaging Read more...
- September 9 – 11, 2020
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Products on Exhibition: Melzer
- Industry: RFID