North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foiling, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram, Coating & Laminating, Slitter Rewinders Converting Machinery, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security ID & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
For more than 40 years, Matik, Inc. has been the premier North American supplier of advanced equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. With headquarters in Connecticut U.S. and several regional sales offices across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability. Click HERE to view our full product line, EMAIL us, or call us at 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323.
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foil Technology, Embossing & Hologram
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Slitter Rewinder Converting Machinery
Register Control Systems
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Security ID & RFID Solutions
- Matik is happy to greet label customers at the Avery RFID Converter Academy in Mentor, OH today and tomorrow. RFID is growing, learn how you can grow your business with RFID. We are explaining various RFID converting technologies and Melzer in-line RFID concerting-testing-encoding solutions. Learn more about Melzer > https://bit.ly/2EUoeGy Facebook0Twitter0Google plus0 READ MORE >
- Attending ICE-EUROPE Munich? Learn about advanced European paper, film and foil #converting equipment from OLBRICH, Hall A6, Stand 510; SEI Laser, Hall A5, Stand 1558; and Kelva, Hall A5, Stand 196 Facebook0Twitter0Google plus0 READ MORE >
- 26 Jan 2015, Label and Narrow Gallas Label & Decal has installed SensoTec automatic registration technology on its eight-color, all UV Gallus EM280 combination press. By using SensoTec, Gallas intends to achieve reduced setup times and waste reductions. “Clients who come to us with high-end projects will be delighted with the results. The SensoTec Read more...
- Westkey Graphics invests in an SEI Labelmaster for true digital finishing, opening up markets and producing work fasterWestkey Graphics has announced that they have installed an SEI Labelmaster digital finishing machine, the first in Canada, to accompany its new HP 6900 digital press. Together, the two machines provide Westkey with a complete, true digital label production system. Founded in 1934 and headquartered in Vancouver, Westkey Graphics Ltd. has become one of Read more...
- THE MODEL GROUP WAS FOUNDED IN 1882 BY LOUIS MODEL. TODAY THE GROUP OPERATES IN NINE COUNTRIES, EMPLOYS OVER 3,000 STAFF AND HAD A TURNOVER OF 614 MILLION SWISS FRANCS IN 2015. THEIR SUCCESS IS BASED ON PRODUCING AND DELIVERING SMART PACKAGING SOLUTIONS — IN BOTH CARTON BOARD AND CORRUGATED. PRODUCTION INCLUDES EVERYTHING FROM SIMPLE Read more...