North American Supplier for
Advanced European Equipment
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foiling, Hot Foil Stamping, Embossing & Hologram, Coating & Laminating, Slitter Rewinders Converting Machinery, Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology and Security ID & RFID Solutions
Sold and Serviced by Matik, Inc.
Distributor in USA, Canada, and Mexico
For more than 40 years, Matik, Inc. has been the premier North American supplier of advanced equipment and services for European printing presses, packaging equipment, converting machines and security production lines. With headquarters in Connecticut U.S. and several regional sales offices across the United States, Canada and Mexico, Matik offers a wide range of innovative products and machinery engineered and customized for maximum efficiency and improved profitability. Click HERE to view our full product line, EMAIL us, or call us at 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323.Matik Service
Matik Service provides factory-trained technicians who deliver preventative maintenance and integrated solutions for European equipment and machinery. Matik’s expert staff offers quality inspection, diagnosis, repair and aftercare. Technicians are available for immediate response by EMAIL or by calling 1-800-245-1628 or 860-232-2323. Many parts are in-stock at our Connecticut location. Matik Service is committed to prompt delivery and high-performance applications to help maintain optimum efficiency and productivity.
Matik, Inc. Represents World-leading Manufacturers In:
Flexographic Printing Presses, Short- to Medium-Run Offset Printing Presses, Laser Die Cutting, Digital Finishing & Flexible Packaging, Cold Foil Technology, Embossing & Hologram
Coating & Laminating Production Lines
Slitter Rewinder Converting Machinery
Web & Sheet Cleaning Technology
Security ID & RFID Solutions
- During the last SEI Laser open house dedicated to digital converting, we met Matteo Maffeis, SEI Laser sales manager for machines dedicated to flexible packaging. He showed us the latest innovations dedicated to flexible packaging converters. Thanks to laser technology, users can open new markets, whose limits are limited only by imagination. Read more > Read more...
- For carton makers worldwide, Drupa offered the opportunity to see first hand the latest printing and carton enhancement technology — much of it new to market. Cold foil application was, for many cartonmakers, top of their shopping list. “The Vinfoil solution attracted significant interest in that it offers up to 85 per cent foil savings Read more...
- Facebook0Twitter0Google plus0 READ MORE >
- MELZER smart labels, tags and tickets to be shown at MATIK booth #5803 during Labelexpo Americas 2018During Labelexpo Americas 2018, MELZER GmbH, the market leader in RFID converting, will exhibit at MATIK booth #5803 their patented system that detects and ejects defective inlays, delivering 100% quality product before insertion. MELZER RFID converting solutions feature a constant low-tension web design, minimum material deflection and an exit RFID reader that ensures the highest Read more...
- Digital label printing continues to escalate, driven by the desire for short runs, versioning, quick delivery, personalization, and offering unique features. However, a job is not complete until it is finished. SEI Laser will demonstrate ‘True Digital Finishing’ on their Labelmaster digital finishing machine on Matik’s booth 5803 during Labelexpo Americas 2018 in Rosemont, IL, Read more...