Move Your Business and Profits Forward
North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Increase revenue and profits, improve efficiency, outperform your competition, and grow your business with premier European equipment from Matik, Inc. Advanced technologies and equipment from Lombardi, SEI Laser, OLBRICH, Melzer, Kelva, SENSOTEC and others have been proven worldwide to help companies:
- Work smarter
- Offer unique capabilities
- Create customized products in small and large quantities
- Open new market niches
- Reduce labor and waste
- Achieve better results
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier for premier European equipment used for acrylic/LED backlighting, commercial printing, converting, flexible packaging, folding carton, labels, RFID and security tags, transdermal drug delivery and more. Our factory-trained technicians provide preventive maintenance for our equipment, and our expert staff performs quality inspections, diagnosis, repairs and aftercare.
We sell and service a variety of state-of-the-art equipment:
Make the move to improve your quality, speed, efficiency and flexibility. You’ll wish you had done it sooner.
- By Avery Dennison, Smartec Avery Dennison’s Insight Quarterly is packed with stories across multiple industry segments, featuring customer case studies, product innovations, and the latest market trends and insights. Below are a few of the highlights from the first edition of Insight Quarterly. Chipotle deploys RFID for traceability and food safety How supply chain data Read more...
- Headquartered in Ohio with additional facilities in Wisconsin and Arizona, Repacorp Quality Labels and Packaging is a pioneer, adopting digital printing and laser cutting technology before many of their competitors. As a reliable reseller of stock and custom labels, tags, RFID, flexible packaging, shrink sleeves and wide-format products, Repacorp is dedicated to efficient, fast turnaround. Read more...
- Matik partners with Dscoop to share the widest range of digital-finishing solutions available on the marketApplications highlighted at Dscoop Edge Rockies conference include e-commerce and value added for label, commercial print, flexible packaging, folding carton, textile, wide- format signage, acrylic and more Matik, Inc. will highlight how printers are using the widest range of digital finishing solutions from SEI Laser and LOMBARDI Converting for faster Read more...
- Labelin achieves order-to-ship automation of custom labels with Labelmaster Headquartered in Irvine, Cal., Labelin is advancing from an early-stage business into its growth stage with the acquisition of an SEI Laser Labelmaster. The company was founded by Claudia Soto and José Olavarría six years ago in a dorm room. The co-owners had a vision to Read more...
- SEI Laser is celebrating 40 years of operations thanks to a strong culture of engineering, loyalty, innovation and excellence. In 1982, SEI founders (now owners and strategic operative guides of the company) started a company to design and develop machinery and automation systems. During its continuing growth, the company has become an Read more...