Move Your Business and Profits Forward
North American Supplier for Premier European Equipment
Increase revenue and profits, improve efficiency, outperform your competition, and grow your business with premier European equipment from Matik, Inc. Advanced technologies and equipment from Lombardi, SEI Laser, OLBRICH, Melzer, Kelva, SENSOTEC and others have been proven worldwide to help companies:
- Work smarter
- Offer unique capabilities
- Create customized products in small and large quantities
- Open new market niches
- Reduce labor and waste
- Achieve better results
Matik, Inc. is the leading North American supplier for premier European equipment used for acrylic/LED backlighting, commercial printing, converting, flexible packaging, folding carton, labels, RFID and security tags, transdermal drug delivery and more. Our factory-trained technicians provide preventive maintenance for our equipment, and our expert staff performs quality inspections, diagnosis, repairs and aftercare.
We sell and service a variety of state-of-the-art equipment:
Make the move to improve your quality, speed, efficiency and flexibility. You’ll wish you had done it sooner.
- Packaging not only protects and preserves products, it also differentiates and positions a brand to connect with consumer values. Several new packaging trends improve a product’s marketability and help your brand compete more effectively. Sustainability According to a recent survey, 74 percent of consumers are willing to pay more for products with environmentally-friendly packaging. Read more...
- Company benefits from speed, reliability and partnership Fortis Solutions Group recently invested in two high-speed, 24” flexo label presses from Lombardi Converting Machinery, an Italian manufacturer known for its quality and streamlined innovative technology. In addition to Lombardi’s ability to deliver the presses faster than other manufacturers, the SYNCROLINE flexo presses provide exceptional registration, speed, Read more...
- OLBRICH GmbH was recently awarded Germany’s Innovation Leader certificate. Their newest achievement is issued by the F.A.Z. Institute, a subsidiary of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. The production machinery and equipment manufacturer is pleased to belong to the top group of innovative companies in Germany. Congratulations to OLBRICH GmbH for earning recognition among Germany’s most innovative Read more...
- KELVA web cleaning systems reduce contamination of a moving web caused by the environment, the process itself or needed operations. Debris, such as particles, fibers and even foreign objects, can influence quality, customer satisfaction and health and safety. KELVA web cleaning systems come in two types: Contact Web Cleaners Non-Contact Web Cleaners Contact Web Cleaning Read more...