|In recent years, packaging — including flexible packaging — has played a vital role in our daily life and a strategic role as an element of brand awareness and product differentiation.
Consumers love products that can demonstrate freshness, quality and authenticity. Seeing the product inside packaging is a particularly important feature that packaging manufacturers must be able to meet, in addition to the convenience of being easily opened.
|SEI’s Flexible Packaging Line of laser systems allow for the creation of different innovative solutions in the flexible packaging world, including easy opening, windowed packaging, micro- and macro-perforations for breathability and microwavable properties of the product.|
|The Packmaster WebDirection (WD) can be easily integrated into slitter-rewinders.
It is available for web widths up to 63” (1,600 mm) and web speeds up to 1,640 fpm (500 m/min) for cutting, scoring and macro- and micro-perforating.
Processable materials include paper, laminated paper and film, PET, PP, PE, Nylon, PTFE.
The all-digital process allows a rapid change-over and a significant time and cost reduction.
- Web width: up to 63” (1,600 mm)
- Process speed: up to 1,640 fpm (500 m/min)
- Slitter/re-winder modules: series
- Process monitoring: series
- Manufacturers Website
- Packmaster Brochure
- Easy Open Application in Flexible Packaging: Shrinkable Film Used in PET Bottles
- MAP Packaging and Packmaster Web Direction
- Easy Open Application in Flexible Packaging: Snack N’ Seal
- Easy Open Application in Flexible Packaging: Bags & Sacks
- Innovative Solutions for Flexible Packaging
- Webinar: The Power of Laser: How TRUE Digital Finishing Can Transform Your Future and Profits