Modular Printing and Finishing Solutions from Lombardi
Opportunity and Profit Knocks
DIGISTAR Delivers Short-Run, Innovative Finishing for Flexible Packaging
Demand for short-run flexible packaging continues to grow. To attract attention, many brand owners want more than just a basic pouch. Lombardi’s DIGISTAR Modular equipment is the solution for innovative, short- to long-run decorating and finishing.
- Available in 13″, 17″ 20″ and 30″ web widths
- 30” wide with lamination for use with HP Indigo 25K and competitive presses
- Cold/hot foil, embossing, silkscreen, laminations, die cutting and more
- High-speed semi-rotary die cutting up to 435 feet per minute
- Highest precision re-registration
- Saves time and labor
- Reliable, fast throughput – robust construction
- Quick delivery available – on your floor in as little as four months
The Bravo high performance, flat screen unit is an inline modular label solutions. Designed as an alternative to off-line printing processes, it enables the production of quality labels in a single process. Easy in-house preparation of screens, lower screen cost and compatibility with the whole gamma of inks. These are just some of the features that make the Bravo unit unique on the market.
The Toro inline flat bed foil embossing and hologram in-set system. The ideal solutions for labels, wine, spirits, security and much more. Its rotatable head allows the processing of several foils in a single pass. High stroke frequency.