The two-drum winders of the GOEBEL IMS U16 and U20 series are designed for web converting from thin paper up to thick cardboard. This large scope of extremely different materials is possible because of various kinds of web travel through the machine and special equipment.
An essential prerequisites of high finished roll quality is that the slitting section is directly preceding the rewind unit. A manual and partial- or fully-automated knife setup system is available, even for machines with a wrapped bottom cutter shaft.
- Goebel wrapped shear slitting system with bottom cutter shaft and individual top knives
- Slitting section under the front drum
- Short web path from slitting to winding for perfect roll separation
- Web wrapping over the front drum in front of the winder or in between the drums
- Automatic knife positioning
- Automatic set change
- Soft covered drums
- A.C. drive technology
- Controls system with modern PLC and bus technology
- Modern operating concept with display and storage of winding parameters
- Control system with PC with Windows NT
Cigarette paper, tea bag paper, filter paper, cardboard